Friday, January 15, 2010

Authority of the maker

An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.
Albert Camus

Among equals no one the Lord. Within archive or chronicle nothing to compare, just weights and numbers. Once long ago as 7 year old I had to solve mathematical problem in four rules. I never knew a way for it. and no other did. Only option you had is to invent by effort. I think that puzzle in four actions is kind of art, a great one produced for the history. How often true inventions happen? I clearly remember occasion, long ago and strikingly obvious. Suddenly, a child of me was screaming. I've got problem answered, but i doubted if it was wrong. Yet there was a teacher who knew the correct answer. The pure novelty no one knows it... subconsciously, perhaps many know that answers exist. just a few can understand and explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment